- The Presentation Brothers came to Trinidad.
- The Benedictine Monks handed over St. Benedict’s College to the Presentation Brothers on January 12th.
- Presentation College started with 400 students.
- Bro. Livinus Kelly was the first Principal and served until 1952.
- GCE Advanced Level introduced.
- First distinctions at the Advanced Level examinations were recorded. Bro. Liam Dromey was appointed Principal.
- Bro. Bartholomew Browne was appointed Principal.
- The New Block and Auditorium constructed.
- Bro. Jerome Kelly was appointed Principal.
- First Island and National Scholarship in Mathematics.
- First Jerningham Gold Medal awarded nationally was won by Presentation College
- The College won 19 of the 40 1st places and 15 of the 40 2nd places nationally.
The Gold Medal was won 6 times
Bro. Jerome Kelly was presented with the keys to the Borough of San Fernando. This period is often referred to as the “Golden Era”.
- Roy Chong Kit created history by winning the Gold Medal twice. He was not yet 16.
- Bro. Anslem O’Callaghan was appointed Principal.
- Bro. Matthew Feheney was transferred to San Fernando as Principal. During his term of office the daily morning assembly was introduced. After 25 years of dedicated care and leadership under the brothers, in 1973, the Jubilee year, the College won both the Jerningham Gold (Kevin Gangar) and Silver Medals (Floyd Chadee). There were also three National Scholarship winners: Gary Roberts 1st in Modern Studies, Larry Homer -1st in Math and Harry Mungalsingh – Math.
- Bro. Michael Samuel, the first local Principal appointed. During his term of office the following were constructed: a second Lawn Tennis Court, Squash Court, Basketball Court, Library, Chapel, Pan Shed, Music Room, Audio-Visual Room, Language and Computer Labs.
- Every year the College continued to win Scholarships with Reeza Mohammed winning the President’s Gold Medal in 1998.
- Brother Michael retired in March.
- Mr. Simon Rostant served as Principal until July 2003.
- Presentation Brothers hand over Management of both Colleges to the R.C. Archdiocesan Education Board of Management.
- Mr. Errol Jaikaransingh appointed Principal.
- 12 National Scholarships
- 2 Top Ten World Rankings (Cambridge GCE ‘A’ level). 14 National Scholarships
- Mathieu Ramsawak – President’s Gold Medal for Business/1st Worldwide Cambridge ‘A’levels. 11 National Scholarships
- South Intercol Football Champions.
- Refurbished Chemistry & Biology Labs.
- Mrs. Carol Glenn-Aimey appointed as Vice Principal.
- 60th Anniversary.
- International Mathematics Olympiad Bronze – Chandresh Ramlagan
- 14 National Scholarships
- 10 National Scholarships
- Most Outstanding Candidate Overall CAPE – Nicholas Sammy. 10 National Scholarships.
- Most Outstanding Candidate Overall CAPE/ President’s Medal/1st place CAPE Science & Mathematics – Kerry Singh.
- 20 National Scholarships
- Mr. Preston Kissoon appointed Vice-Principal.
- 14 National Scholarships.
- Mr. Errol Jaikaransingh retired. Mr. Dexter Mitchell appointed Acting Principal.
- 13 National Scholarships.
- National Big Five Champions – Football.
- 3 National Open Scholarships. 14 National Additional Scholarships
- Mr. Dexter Mitchell appointed Principal.